Terms of Service
We work hard as a community on a 100% volunteer basis. We strive our hardest to sustain this website to the best level of functionality. In the event something is broken, the development team takes no liability and is not demanded to repair immediately.
This Website Will Not Share your Personal Data
We will NEVER sell your Data or Personal information to ANYBODY at ANY TIME.
Our moderators and staff make choices on their own behalf based on best judgment. Moderators will not be held personally liable for their actions.
Moderators have the power to moderate the community on a social level. Moderators are not responsible for the upkeep of the services.
The moderation team has the right to lock or delete content when deemed fit. Users may be blocked from our services for disruptive activity including (but not limited to) sharing warez, hack tools, malicious data, or posting spam.
Promotion of Third-Party Services
Promotion of third-party services may be approved by the Administration team. If approval has not been granted prior to posting, the content will be removed.
Right to Rule Modifications
We reserve the right to change this policy without notice to any party.
This Website is a luxury, not a right. Service issues are not damageable offenses.
3rd party links
External links may be removed without notice.
Joining this forum to promote another service that competes with our services will be removed immediately.
Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on "Blue Entertainment LLC"'s site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by "Blue Entertainment LLC" at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall "Blue Entertainment LLC" or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on "Blue Entertainment LLC"'s Internet site, even if "Blue Entertainment LLC" or a "Blue Entertainment LLC" authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Limitations for Blue Entertainment LLC
"Blue Entertainment LLC" relies on a custom software to operate. No garentees or oprational exptentency is to be made on this system. "Blue Entertainment LLC" does not own Battlefield two nor does it claim to. The respected owners of the sofware lay with there current holders EA/DICE. By DICE and/or EA viewing and/or aknowlegeing this by passive mention or offical statement verbal or written, they hold "Blue Entertainment LLC" harmless to any and all affects, choices or modifications to Battlefield 2 and alike software.
This site ("Blue Entertainment LLC") is built as a "Will Call" effort in retalitaion to the offical Statement "We will let the communty attempt" Thus holding "Blue Entertainment LLC" in effect HARMLESS in any court.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on "Blue Entertainment LLC"'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. "Blue Entertainment LLC" does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. "Blue Entertainment LLC" may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. "Blue Entertainment LLC" does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
"Blue Entertainment LLC" has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by "Blue Entertainment LLC" of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
"Blue Entertainment LLC" has not revived all comments projected on this site. You here by release blue entertainment of all wrongfull doing by any person commenting or slandering on this system. Blue Entertainment will make "best effort" to remove all offenceive commentry they deem un acceptable.
Any claim relating to "Blue Entertainment LLC"'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions elsewhere.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.